Sales Account Executive
First Contact HR is an award winning background screening company that is seeking a dynamic sales professional to support its revenue growth. This sales role will develop and implement regional and local sales strategies for increasing sales and profits, including achieving quarterly and annual sales objectives, making business-to-business sales calls, developing and coordinating sales presentations, and ensuring adequate sales service.
Some specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Work with Sales Manager to study and develop sales and marketing strategies to achieve selling objectives.
2. Sell all Company products and services to local and regional businesses.
3. Generate new client leads through common and novel methods.
4. Call on prospective clients.
5. Stay abreast of new products and services and other general information of interest to clients.
6. Make periodic checks before and after service agreements are executed. Insure that continuing contacts are made and that proper sales service support is provided.
7. Maintain an active presence in appropriate trade associations and industry groups.
1. Proven track record of successful client relationship management and business development experience. Candidates with established business contacts preferred.
2. General knowledge of computers, word processing and Microsoft Office applications.
3. Ability to think strategically and act tactically in a dynamic, ever-changing environment is essential.
4. Above average people skills.
5. Enjoy working in a team environment. Growth and development is a top priority. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys interesting and challenging work.
6. At least one year business-to-business sales experience with track record of success.