Personal Care Assistant
Please go to https://loyalstaffhomecare.com/express-hire/ to complete an application and for further details. Providing $350 referral bonuses for all live-in client referrals that sign on with company. Contact us for more details.
Loyal Staff Home Care is a PA licensed non-medical home care agency.
We are a locally owned and operated. We provide home care and staffing services run by healthcare professionals with over 40 years of experience and dedication to enhancing the quality of life for others. We are proud of our compassionate home care program designed to help people stay at home and healthier longer.
We are different than other agencies as we are dedicated to listening, respecting, and providing advancement for our team. If you want to be a part of the new way to deliver home health services, explore the many opportunities with Loyal Staff Home Care.
- Communicating with office and family
- Performs duties as assigned on personal care Service Plan.
- Assisting client with activities of daily living (ADLs)-Helps client with approved personal care activities, including bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, and oral hygiene.
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry.
- Helps client meet nutritional needs by planning and preparing meals, grocery shopping, and cleaning dishes and kitchen.
- Helps the client with ambulation/transfers as specified in the Plan of Care.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications.
- Observes and reports any changes in the clients mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- At least 12 months of hands-on caregiving experience.
- Ability to commit to provided availability
- Must have reliable transportation. A car is a plus.
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices.
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Willingness to remain in communication with office staff regarding staffing and scheduling changes.
- Must have access to a smartphone and be comfortable using apps.
• Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray must be submitted. TB Test results (not more than 1 year old).
• Background check must be submitted.
• Applicants will be screened through Medicare Exclusion Database.
• Applicants must pass drug screening.
• State Background check (not more than 1 year old). If in state less than 2 years, FBI check must also be submitted by the applicant.
At Least Three (3) Professional References Required.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $10.50 to $12.00 /hour