Team Member - Youth Mentoring
Do you have a passion for inspiring and developing our youth? Does making a difference in a child’s future light you up? Do you want to be part of an amazing growing organization from the ground up? If so, please apply…
TEAM MEMBER - Overview
As an Apex Team Member, you will go into Philadelphia Suburban area Elementary Schools & Middle Schools for 2-week periods to inspire kids through key leadership, character, fitness & kindness lessons facilitating ridiculously effective hassle-free fundraising programs (Apex Fun Run, Apex Remix, Apex Obstacle, Color Battle & Anython). The program is a leadership-driven and fitness promoting fundraiser which includes teacher huddles, pep rallies, class lessons, thank you rewards delivery, Event day (Fun Run, Serve, Remix, Color Battle, Thon…) and recap.
· Serve Teachers and Administrators while striving to make their jobs easier.
· Inspire Kids by being an excellent role model always.
· Teach Leadership Lessons and interact with students during class, lunch, recess and PE.
· Set up and tear down equipment needed for each aspect of the program.
· You love helping kids
· Strong Character, strive to be a leader, Integrity
· Positive Attitude
· You get things done
· You communicate
· You are the most reliable person you know
· You have a passion for life
· You are a team player
· You are a problem solver and take responsibilities for your actions
- Your own Transportation (a must)
- Clean Background check (a must)