If you love to make others smile, create “a-ha” moments and are often mistaken for a superhero… join our team #LoveWhatYouDo
As a Lead Teacher, your days will be filled with fun, excitement and helping little minds grow. Our nurturing culture isn’t only for children, it’s for everyone in our Circle of Care.
We are seeking energetic lead teachers with a passion for education and a love of children whose supportive hands desire to make a positive difference every day. You will quickly realize that we are more than just a daycare. We are a place where memories are made.
When you join the Lightbridge Academy family, you become part of a team of lifelong learners, who are passionate about children and families… just like you are. As an early childhood education leader, and a key member of our teaching team, you embody the Lightbridge Academy Core Values and foster a happy and fun learning environment, enhancing the lives of infant, toddler, preschool & pre-k children. Your “We’ve got this attitude,” creates a team of educators that strive for excellence and flourish and develop under your leadership.
As a Lead Teacher, you will:
- Make every day an adventure in learning.
- Create fun, out of the box, learning moments that your children will remember for years to come.
- Create relationships with parents and provide support through daily interactions and communication.
- Coach and mentor assistant teachers to develop a strong classroom teaching team.
- Share with your co-workers the joys of creating a-ha moments with children.
- You are a kid magnet everywhere you go.
- You make learning fun.
- You smile until your cheeks hurt.
- You are flexible and able to multi-task.
- You will wear pajamas and crazy hair on special days.