Director of Strategic Partnerships (Customer/Account Care Coordinator)
Lakeside is a long-standing and rapidly growing private provider of therapeutic and educational support services for all school-aged children, serving school districts throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania. Trauma-informed care is the foundational approach utilized in each of Lakeside’s schools and programs and is also the focus of the training and staff development Lakeside provides nationally and internationally.
This position is full-time and requires regular interaction with Lakeside’s program leadership and periodically connecting with school district administrators in-person, virtually, via correspondence and telephone. The Director of Strategic Partnerships must have a working knowledge of the local school districts throughout the region as well as other organizations serving the same clients as Lakeside. Forming and maintaining positive, working relationships with key school district administrators is essential. The Director of Strategic Partnerships reports to a member of Lakeside’s Executive Leadership Team and works closely with Lakeside’s CFO, Program Leadership and Marketing/Communications Team.
- Build and maintain relationships with school district representatives and continually provide them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Assess school district’s needs as they relate to Lakeside’s programs, services, and training.
- Become knowledgeable in therapeutic and educational support services, and trauma-informed care, and educate school district representatives on the scope, use and benefits of Lakeside’s programs, services, and training.
- Work with school district representatives to develop a package of services that best meets their district’s needs.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of Agreements with area school districts.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, Agreement renewal and revenue growth.
- Share school district’s needs and concerns, along with best practices with Program Leadership to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of Lakeside’s processes.
- Work closely with Program Leadership as well as Lakeside’s Business Office, Technical Teams, and Marketing/Communications Team to ensure exceptional customer service and care of customer issues and problems.
- Continually monitor school districts’/students’ needs as they relate to available services and make recommendations to Administrative Team for marketing and service/program development.
- Degree or experience in Customer Service, Customer Support, Sales, Business Development or Account Management or related field helpful.
- Degree or experience in education as a teacher, counselor, or administrator helpful.
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player.
- Proven experience building strong customer relationships and efficiently communicating internal and external voices.
- Ability to understand and articulate Lakeside’s scope of services.
- Problem-solving experience and experience developing and implementing systems for improving service delivery. Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and communication skills with the ability to adapt conversations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working knowledge of public education and delivery of human services.
- Well-organized with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation range: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible vacation and personal time
- Sick time
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement benefits
- Computer and cell phone
Your application may be submitted to Mr. Donald MacNeill, Director of Community Relations, at email@example.com, and should include:
- Your resumé or LinkedIn profile