If you have a love for children and enjoy fostering their “a-ha” moments… join our team! #MakeLearningFun
As an Assistant Teacher your days will be filled with laughter, learning and hugs! Our nurturing culture isn’t only for children, it’s for everyone in our Circle of Care.
We are seeking enthusiastic assistant teachers with a love for children whose supportive hands desire to make a positive difference every day. Our teachers get to impact the lives of infant, toddler, preschool, and pre-k children while earning the title of early childhood experts!
When you join the Lightbridge Academy family, you become part of a team of lifelong learners, who are passionate about children and families… just like you are. You will quickly realize that we are more than just a daycare. We are a place where memories are made.
As a key member of our team, you will assist in delivering lesson plans focused on early childhood education and help children learn through hands on activities. Your expert hands will foster a happy and nurturing environment enabling children to explore and discover many “a ha” moments.
As an Assistant Teacher, you will:
- Make children smile through hands on fun and silliness.
- Create memories that children will cherish and take with them when they graduate.
- Offer support to parents through daily interactions and communication.
- Share with your co-workers the joys of creating a-ha moments with children.
- Build a team atmosphere within your classroom.
- You love to have fun and be fun.
- You smile until your cheeks hurt.
- Have an “I’ve got this” attitude.
- You are flexible and able to multi-task.
- You make learning fun.